How often do you see movie stars on TV and wish you had their perfect smile? Teeth that are straight, white, and proportioned are common among celebrities. After all, one of the first things people notice about you is your smile. Your smile can also influence how attractive, youthful, and confident you are.
What you may not realise is that a celebrity smile is within your grasp. In fact, cosmetic dentistry makes no distinctions. In short, your favourite movie star’s cosmetic dental treatments, i.e., veneers, are likely to be available to you as well.
Celebrity Smile With Veneers In Wellington Point
While some celebrities are born with attractive teeth, the majority of them undergo a smile makeover before appearing on screen. Since porcelain veneers are the quickest and most effective way to improve the appearance of your teeth, they are frequently used in smile makeovers.
Porcelain veneers are made of porcelain or resin composite material and are used to bond the teeth permanently. They have the same transparency and appearance as natural teeth and can be customized in shape, size, and colour to meet your specific aesthetic needs. Veneers can fix all of your cosmetic issues, such as broken teeth, chipped teeth, discoloured teeth, and gaps in teeth.
The Advantages of Porcelain Veneers At Wellington Point Dental
- Non-invasive with zero side effects – When compared to dental crowns, porcelain dental veneers require less tooth preparation. Furthermore, the procedure is non-invasive, preserving the majority of the tooth’s structure.
- Covers Chips, Cracks, and Discolouration – Veneers can fix minor cosmetic flaws that are visible when you smile or speak. During your session, our dentist will tell you whether you are a candidate for veneers.
Your dentist may recommend a dental crown to restore a tooth’s strength and appearance if it is weak or damaged.
- They Have a Natural Appearance and Feel – Unless you tell someone, they will have no idea you’ve had veneers. Porcelain veneers are made to fit your mouth perfectly and feel completely natural. This will also boost your confidence in your smile.
- Low Maintenance – Although veneers are stain-resistant, brushing twice a day and flossing once a day are still required to keep your mouth healthy. Make an appointment with our expert dentists for regular dental check-ups. This simple procedure will keep your veneers pearly white, allowing you to enjoy a beautiful, healthy smile.
What’s Holding You Back?
The advantages of porcelain veneers are easy to persuade patients. But they may be hesitant to use porcelain veneers for various reasons, including –
- Fear of the Procedure – If you’re worried about getting veneers, you’ll be relieved to learn that the procedure is almost painless. We use local anaesthetics and offer sedation dentistry at Wellington Point Dental. This allows patients to unwind and enjoy their time in the dentist’s chair.
- Cost – Veneers are typically not covered by dental insurance. Hence, we offer a variety of financing options to assist you in making veneers more affordable.
- Unhealthy Teeth – This is a legitimate concern. Since veneers conceal rather than correct flaws, your natural teeth must be in good shape. If you have decay, gum disease, or infection, you may not be a candidate for veneers right away, but your dentist can usually address these issues and place your veneers promptly.
Are You Interested In Getting Dental Veneers In Wellington Point?
With porcelain veneers, you don’t have to give up your dream of having a celebrity smile. At, Wellington Point Dental, we are proud to provide a full range of cosmetic dental services to ensure that you have every opportunity to correct any dental flaws. Allow us to assist you if you are hiding your smile due to chips, gaps, stains, or other cosmetic issues.
You can book a dental appointment online with us or reach out to us on the below contact details.
Wellington Point Dental
Address: 7/391 Main Road, Wellington Point, Qld 4160, Australia
Phone Number: 3207 3911