Unfortunately, a tooth can become damaged, injured or diseased. If this happens, your dentist may need to remove the tooth. If you require tooth extractions, one of our highly experienced dentists will make the extraction procedure as painless as possible.
At Wellington Point Dental, we will also help you explore all the options for replacing lost teeth. This can include dentures, dental implants, as well as crowns and bridges.
Reasons for Tooth Removal
- Severely cracked or damaged teeth
- Severe decay, cavities and/or infection
- Crowded mouth and orthodontic necessities
- Risk of infection due to other health concerns
- Impacted wisdom tooth
- Thorough examination of your teeth, gums and mouth
- Application of local anaesthetic to numb the tooth
- The dentist uses a pair of forceps to extract the tooth
- After the extraction of the tooth, a piece of gauze will be placed on the extraction site to allow blood clotting.
- Your dentist will provide home care instructions before you leave the office
After The Procedure
After the procedure, we will tell you how to care for your mouth in order to facilitate the safest and fastest recovery possible. The instructions must be followed closely and diligently.
In the event of unexpected problems, we are ready to re-examine your teeth. We will take any necessary measures because your health and safety are always our topmost priority.
Tooth Extraction in Wellington Point Dental
At Wellington Point Dental, we only employ dedicated and knowledgeable dental professionals to deliver outstanding results. If you live in Wellington Point or nearby areas like Capalaba, Birkdale or Victoria Point and need a tooth extracted, call us today to arrange a consultation. We are all about the wellness of your smile and dental health.
The Happy Gas
Happy gas is available at our clinic to make you comfortable during your treatments
- Very comfortable
- Reduces anxiety
- Easy to setup and use for anxious patients.